Saturday, July 31, 2010

Outties, Hiccups & Cherry Blossoms

My coworker (you know who you are!) got a kick out of my newly-erupted "outtie" yesterday, so I would like to officially welcome my inner bellybutton into the outer world today. Yes, its sticking through my tanks, but its not a full outtie yet. It kind of reminds me of a volcano - the sides are raised but the inside is still technically an "innie". Sorry if this is super gross to some people - I will spare you any photos of said phenomena.

Baby Morris also had a nice round of hiccups this morning. Of course, from all my diligent reading, I know this is very normal and she's just practicing her breathing this way, but its still funny to feel and to share with everyone. That's all on that topic.

AND yes, the nursery is clean, the rug is down, and its time for pics. Hurrah!!!

The much-anticipated cherry blossom tree

 
Yes, I know, same shot as above. But here you can see the much-anticipated rug as well.

The built-ins: designed exclusively for Baby Morris courtesy of one Mrs. Amanda Dashwood. Bravo!

The also much-anticipated daybed, newly upholstered and painted glider, drapes & valance.

The baby cherry blossom tree. 

The new "barn door" & Memaw's blanket.

 Bathroom shot.

 Closet shot (couldn't resist) - look at those shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! ... I can't wait to see your "volcano" progress today. ;)

    ReplyDelete