Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm Walking!

April Fools!!

I'm not really walking, but I want to! Here I am in my new tutu practicing my skillz.
I like to stand up on my own and use the table to pull up. I even did it by myself twice. Mom tried to get it on video but I got camera shy. Here's a play by play of what I do.

I just grab onto the edge...

....and use my strong biceps to pull up...

...then I'm standing!

See, easy!

When I get tired, I like to sit. Here I am chillin' in my soft jammies while mom got dressed the other day.


My first tooth came in on the 21st, and I'm just getting my second one today. Here's what my gums look like just before they come in. Ouch!


My great-grandma Pat came to visit a few weeks ago. I like her necklaces. We had fun together. Look at these 4 generations of lovely ladies.



Here's Great Grandma Pat giving me a botany lesson. These are GERANIUMS.

Yes, I know I don't have pants on. How embarrassing, Mom.

Mom got me a cool new seat. I like it.


Cheese!

I'm learning to use a sippy cup too.
No, I'm not giving you the finger.

Now I'm 7 months old! Don't I look grown up?

There's that tooth! Do you see it?



Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment