Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'M THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!

This was a big month for me! A few weeks before my birthday, we took a trip across the country to Lenox, Massachusetts. I loved it! It was so green and cool and there were trees and flowers everywhere.

We had a false start to our vacaion, though - mechanical problems on the plane, so annoying! So Mom and Dad declared a "stay-cation" for the first day of our vacation. Pool time and room service (thanks to Jillibean).

Staycation at Casa de Morris. And no, Mom does not know that I posted a picture of her in a two piece. Shhhh.

Here's the real vacay:
I'm on a bench. I'm on a bench.

I met my Aunties Meredith and Ellen for the first time and they taught me "Hands Up". Now I do it all the time, but only if I have an audience present. Preferably a large audience. At least 4 or 5 people please.  

Hands Up for the mansion!

Cool backdrop

Are you watching me?

So much grass!

Yes, again!! HANDS UP in Mimi's bed! This never gets old!

Ahhh all this hands up business is tiring.

Checking on the laundy. Think my shirt is in there....

It's for you.

Checking out the Canyon Ranch Guide to Services, think I am going to call and set up a massage. Or should I do a facial? Hmmm, decisions decisions.

When we got home, Mom and Dad planned a big party for me to celebrate my first birthday. I slept through the beginning of my party, but then when I woke up I had so many friends and family waiting in my kitchen to party with me. It was a little confusing but so much fun. My favorite part was eating my cake. At first I wasn't sure what to do with it, but when I finally licked those fingers: YUUMMMM-MMMMYYYY.

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Meeeee, Happy Birthday to Me.

Now this is what I'm talking about.

Me in my party dress.

4 Generations

My grandpa and my aunt. Weird.

Uncle Colton practicing is chauffeur skills. You KNOW he's gonna be my ride when he turns 16.

Me and Isabella playing in the water. Apparently our moms don't believe in swimsuits.

A Chloe sandwich on grandma bread.

On my actual birthday, Dad took the day off and we went swimming! FUN! AND I got a cupcake from Canyon Ranch. Mom said this one was better for me - it kinda tasted like carrots and cream cheese - but I still liked it. I gobbled up that frosting in one swoop of the hand. 
Me in my suit from Auntie Sarah

OOOOhhhhh cupcake.

I want that frosting.

Sayonara, frosting.

I got so many birthday presents. Our house looks like a toy store! Lots of things to climb on (I like climbing now), to push, to ride on, to cuddle with, to wear, and to play with.
BEEP BEEP

Its even more fun to stand on the back.


The trailer is pretty fun too.

Clapping for my new stroller. Yes, I can clap now. NBD. (google it).

Go Giants!

Adios. I've got places to be.

My high chair is one of my favorite places these days. I like to climb in it myself.
Mom forgot my pants again.

Mom's still trying to get me to learn how to use a spoon. Jokes on her.
Mmmmmmm

The bowl tastes good too.

All Done!

And finally, here's me in my birthday outfit!

Whats all this poof?

My runway show.

Oh, just browsing the book shelves. I'm SO grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment