The first thing Dr. H said to me after gooing up my belly and taking a peak was, "Wow, you must have drank some caffeine this morning or something." Baby Morris was kickin' and squirmin' and jivin'. I tried to explain that I was a responsible mother and had just drank juice, but it was almost impossible to get a good, still pic of that baby.
After a few minutes of fishing around, Dr. H said..."Well, I'm thinkin' there's a 90% chance its a...." And then, after looking a few minutes longer, she upped the odds to 92%! She explained she hasn't been wrong in 10 years, and has only been wrong once.
So, here is Baby Morris on a sugar high. How cute is the footprint in the top right??!! Oh, and BTW, Baby Morris has the longest legs EVER. That must be from Kenny's side.
Oh yeah, and if you're wondering, we're having a..........................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................................
.......................................GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's PERFECT news!!!! I have always envisioned you with a little girl and now you're going to have one. I am sooo happy for you, how exciting!!! The ultrasound pics are precious and you can tell she is absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs & kisses from Christine & Brayden
I'm delighted! I just happen to have some vintage dresses and teddy bears for your little girl!
ReplyDelete