Sunday, January 9, 2011

Four Months!

Little Miss Chloe is quite the stringbean. At her 4 month checkup, she was 13 lbs, 5 ounces (44th percentile) but a whopping 26.5 inches long (99th percentile). I think she gets this from her daddy.

Since she's another month old, we thought we'd update Chloe's "Things I like" list. Some of the things are the same, while she's added a few new things to her repertoire:

Things I like to do:
1. Drooling
2. Trying to stand
3. Pulling myself up to sit using mom and dad's fingers
4. Riding in my BOB Stroller (wayyyy better than that stinkin' carseat)
5. Pulling my socks off when I'm getting my diaper changed
6. Sticking my feet in my mouth
7. Chewing on burp clothes
8. Having mommy kiss my chin - it makes me laugh
9. Burying my face in to mom and dad's shoulder when I'm feeling shy


I'm 4 months Old!


Feeling sporty


Look at me sitting up like a big girl in my Bumbo

OK I'm over this!

 
Mom lets me use her Blackberry - next step, BBMing my friends!

Peace, Love Baby


Christmas Tree Hunting with Dad


Santa Baby - that's me!


The aftermath from all my presents!

 
My Auntie Riley was born. Look at us (I'm the leopard!)


I was like,"yo, Auntie, follow my lead and fall asleep on mom like me."
She said, "no problemo niecey".


No comments:

Post a Comment