Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Five Months Old (and then some)!

I turned 5 months a few weeks ago, but once again Mommy is off her game and posting late. Oh well, I'm still cute.


5 months? Really?

What's this thing doing in front of me?

Got it!

Verrryyy Innteerresstingg....I wonder what it tastes like?

Tastes like chicken.

Hi! 

It's been an eventful February so far. The gas in our house was turned off because it was soooo cold outside, and Mommy and Daddy took me to my first hotel! Mommy was really nervous that I wouldn't sleep well in the hotel room, but I did great! I slept better and longer than I sleep at home! Maybe I should move in to a hotel.
Oooohhh, the Westin Heavenly Bed. Me and Sophie the Giraffe enjoyed it.

I'm also practicing my standing. Look at me!


OK, I confess, Jillibean was behind me helping me a little....


I'm practicing my rolling over - I'm practically an expert! I can roll and roll and roll - Mommy has to watch me carefully or else I might roll right in to something. What I REALLY want to do though is CRAWL!

Get me outta here!

I've also been hangin' with my Uncle Colton and Aunt Riley lately. Uncle Colton is teaching me how to throw things on the floor. I like to throw moms glasses on the floor most, and then sometimes my toys. I won't ever throw my musical bee, though. I love her way too much.

Step-grandma, aunt, uncle, me, mommy. Confusing I know.

I celebrated my first Valentine's Day. My Gigi and Papa sent me my very own bouquet of roses. And some new outfits to go with! Here's my flowers and me modeling my new onesie.


Mom was taking inventory of the pantry to determine what she needs to get so I can start eating real people food soon. I can't wait. What should I try first??

Mom gave me a bowl to play with. I put it on my head all by myself. How do I look??
See you at 6 months!!!

1 comment:

  1. Auntie Amy loves this 5 month old story. Very well written and illustrated. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete