Thursday, March 3, 2011

February 30th is My 6 Month Birthd...Hey, Wait a Minute!

HEY!! I don't have a 6 month birthday! No fair. Now mom and dad are once again debating about when I turned 6 months. Dad says it was February 28th because thats the last day of the month. Mom says March 2nd because that would be the 30th if February was a normal month - plus, it was daddy's 30th birthday, so it'd be neat if we could have celebrated together! So I says, "hey people, let's split the baby and say March 1st." I mean, don't REALLY split the baby. That wouldn't be good! It's a figure of speech...

Now that I'm 6 months old (or at least I think I am), lots of new things are happening! Mom finally got someone to come over and help her take care of me. Her name is Nichole, just like mommy, but with an "h", and she is super nice. I like her a lot. She said her mommy almost named her Chloe like me! I also decided that the bottle wasn't so bad afterall, so I'm drinking out of it like a champ. I like to stay sitting up on my own now too! What a big girl am I?

Here's some other things that happened this past month:

Daddy put together my high chair! I haven't had my rice cereal yet, but I'm getting ready for it. Check me out in my new digs.
"Feed Me, Seymour"

Riley had her baby naming just like mine. Uh-oh, me and mom got caught not paying attention!

"Cheese"

We also celebrated Jillibean's 40th birthday. Haha just kidding. It was really her 45th ;)


Isn't my dress cute? Thanks Amy and Hans!


Jillibean bought me some new blocks to play with. I like to eat them.

  
Mom and Dad took me to lunch at North. Nothing really appealed to me on the menu - I prefer my saxaphone-playing bee.

yum yum

Uncle Colton let me borrow his car. Thanks Uncle Colton!

Beep Beep

You like my my 'do? I think I may be ready for a haircut already.



Look at all us good lookin' kids!


My BFF Ava came over.

Future college roomies - again

Girl Fight!
That's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment