Mom and Dad (well, Mom really) were nervous about the flight over, but I did great. As long as someone is entertaining me every minute, I am perfectly fine. Easy, right?
That woman behind me is fun!
Mom doesn't want me to tell you that her real secret for an
uneventful flight was hopping me up on Diet Coke
I like it here. It's windy, like at my house, but its windy all the time. There's a big blue bath in front of the house we are staying in and it makes waves. I like to run in and feel the water rushing against my ankles. I'm not afraid of that bath tub. If only I could walk on my own I would run all the way in, but those pesky parents of mine won't let me. The sand is fun too. I put it in my mouth but that didn't taste very good. Then I almost got some in my eye. Thats when Mom put the kabash on the beach and we went back up to the house where I have my very own pool with my very own Pelican. I named him Peli.
Lanikai! (Yeah....Mom's still in her PJs)
Surf's Up
But I want to go ALL the way in!
Pool time with Peli!
I made Mom get in with me and Dad. She said it was cold. Wuss.
Fun!
Dump truck playtime
Daddy & me
The 2.5 seconds I kept my hat on
Dad's teaching me soccer skills
Since my mom is on the road to becoming a full blown stage mother, I also decided I should crawl before I walk, after all. When we were still at home, Mom took some video to prove what an amazing, outstanding, extraordinary star I am.
As promised, here is proof of me cruising at home too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBvLoJNgk6k&feature=related





No comments:
Post a Comment