Sunday, July 3, 2011

Nuts

I have truly begun to question my parents' decision-making capacity.  Why in the world would they choose to live in a place that gets to be 113 degrees. 113! I'm not even joking.

Mom and I don't even know what to do with ourselves during the day. Its too hot to go on walks even when I wake up early in the morning. The pool is an option, but its still like an oven out there and Mom likes to protect my perfect porcelain skin. We've been going to storytime at the library, but now that I'm a big girl my nap times are getting later and I'm sleeping through all the fun. Mom took me to La Paloma to play in the pool with Ava and her big sister Jana. Yeh, that was fun! Any suggestions on any other summertime activities?

Since we aren't really doing anything fun in this God forsaken climate, I have to post more pictures from when the weather was actually decent! Take note - I've grown up A LOT since some of these were taken.

Pretending I'm Poppa in his big brown chair

Daddy showing me the Canyon Ranch grass. Its much greener than ours.

Ooh soft blanky at Great Aunt Amy's on Mother's Day

Huh?

A rubber chicken. That's more like it!

Cousin Talia's room is fun!

Aunt Riley and me hangin'

Jillibean's Magic Carpet Ride

Running in my Juicy jumper

I'm cute. Aren't I? AREN'T I???

Mom and Dad had a date night after I went to bed. I heard they went to Nobu.
Where's my yellowtail sashimi and jalapeno??

Mom and Dad also went on a Waikiki shopping spree in my honor.

We were so bored I decided to start my career early. Here I am reviewing some
very important documents with Dad at work (OK, its just the TWACR. I mean, the "This Week". TWACR is so not PC.)

Mom got me my very own pit balls like they have at Chucky Cheese, but she'll probably never let me go in those because she's such a neurotic germophobe.


Floatin' in the jacuzzi. OK, THIS is fun.

On a hike...well, pretending we are on a hike. We're really in the kitchen. Did I trick you? Oh, did I mention it was 113 degrees?

I guess chewing on a carrot is fun. If you like that kinda thing.

Mom thought I'd have a good time at the grocery store. Don't I look amused?

I've resorted to playing in the shower. NAKED. I'm desperate, people.
Mom made me upload this picture to prove that I really do look like, her.
Sometimes. Like when I'm screaming and crying.  Surprise surprise.

Stop taking pictures, Mom!

So now I am now 10 months old. This is a big deal. I can walk, I have 5 teeth (count 'em, 5!), I can wave really well now, I can play peek-a-boo, and I can dance on command.  Hand me a laptop and I'll write my thesis today, because I am a GENIUS. At least that's what my mom keeps saying.



Just tell me how adorable these pants are.

Oh, and no joke. I really am walking. The proof is in the pudding:
Mommy tried to edit that video down but then it kept uploading in slow motion so she gave up. She obviously is not as tech savvy as me, the baby blogger.

And for those of you who haven't seen Michael's outstanding cinema starring none-other than the beautiful, talented, and charismatic ME, take a peek:


No comments:

Post a Comment