Peek-A-Boo
Buildin' with my blocks
Blogging
Grandma Judy and me on Thanksgiving
Me, mommy and some of my cousins on Thanksgiving. Two second cousins once removed and one first cousin once removed, to be exact.
Mom has been letting Dad dress me some days.
What do you think of this ensemble? I say its a fashion "do".
Practicing my mountain climbing skills
Mom's 26th birthday (haha she says). Jilly's homemade cheesecake!
I think I like cheesecake
Visiting the creek - mom's old stomping grounds
My clever new hiding spot
Searching for the perfect tree
(Dad dressed me again. Definitely a fashion "don't").
Visiting the camel at the Christmas tree lot.
Dad says its a genius marketing strategy.
Helping Dad with the Christmas tree lights
Just toddling around
This is the best way to travel these days
"Snow" at La Encantada
DO NOT get me any closer to that man
My new Radio Flyer. It seats two. Care to join me?
Some of my Christmas loot. I love my new duck painting.
Reaching for a frosty beverage
In my Christmas dress. Having a good ole fashioned hootenanny
At My Gym with Dad.
Ava and me on My Gym's homemade traffic jam swing. Mom and Dad wonder what kind of liability insurance premiums this place pays!
Bubbles!
Mom and me taking a ride in the Radio Flyer. I told you it seats two!
Sliding down the slide at the park all by myself!
Best game ever...
...told you...
Sandbox!





No comments:
Post a Comment