As most of you probably know, Chloe is going to be a big sister! Woo hoo!
This news was confirmed today. There's no mistaking the boy parts:
PEOPLE! Its the small little nub between the larger things that might look like something you shouldn't be thinking about. He's only 15 ounces...get your minds out of the gutter!
Here are his footprints...
We have just returned from a super fun trip to Lenox. Chloe LOVED it and had so much fun playing with Mimi and Papa and Tata and all her cousins and family. I felt so bad dragging her home. She partied so hard that now she is recovering with a fever and a runny nose :( I blame American Airlines and Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport.
At the Berkshire Museum
Chatting on my phone on the plane. Germs all around!
We are doing what we can to survive the heat. Swimming a lot! Chloe graduated from ISR and is such a little fish. It is absolutely amazing watching her swim and taking breathes on her own. And she's not even 2!
Underwater shot
Okay, short but sweet. And at least I posted. No belly pics this time. But let me assure you, I have a belly. Enough said.




No comments:
Post a Comment