Saturday, July 21, 2012

Coco

Mommy had a slip-up last post and forgot that this was MY blog now. How dare she write in it? So here I am, back in action, to share some more pictures with you.
As my blog-hoarding mom mentioned, I had a great time in Lenox. Here are some more pictures from our trip. Look how much bigger I am than last year!

Last year - 11 months

This year - 21 months 

The family in front of the fountain.

Pretty sky with Daddy.

Exploring the back woods.

Walking the Labyrinth. I cheated.

My mommy's belly is getting pretty big. I like to "pat" the baby a lot and lift up her shirt to see her funny looking belly button. I convinced her to post some pictures, since baby brother might feel left out if there aren't any pictures on my blog of him in mommy's belly. We thought we'd show you some comparison pictures, just for the fun of it:

  Me in Mommy's belly (25 weeks)

Baby brother in Mommy's belly (24 weeks)


I already love my baby brother. I like to give him kisses.

I have been enjoying the pool a lot this summer, since there's not much else to do outside in 105 degrees. We had pool time with my BFF Raya. Daddy took me floating on a lazy river. I loved it! And mom let me have a Dirty Worm milkshake - minus the worm. I don't know why its calling Dirty Worm, it tasted a lot like Oreo cookies and vanilla ice cream to me. But I sure did like it. A LOT!

So fun!

Paddle, dad, paddle.

Topless sunbathing (me, not mom).

Dirty Worm.

Lilli (grandma Jill) takes me swimming a lot too. 
We have more matching swimsuits! Hurrah!

Baby pool - hey, I'm no baby!

I am an "arteest" now. I have been painting fabulous works of art over the past few weeks. My favorite part is painting my arms and belly. I look like a warrior princess!

Call me Monet.

Warrior!

Oh, and by the way, I am going by "Coco" now. Mom and Dad have been calling me Chlo Chlo, but I've decided I like Coco better. Here I am saying it loud and clear:


Excuse the blueberry face. Mom was interrupting my breakfast.

Here's the Youtube link in case this won't show up on your computer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F8EgE7ftRM&feature=youtu.be

TTFN.
-Coco

No comments:

Post a Comment