Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Halfway There!

I'm 20 weeks which means I'm halfway there and thought this occasion marked the the perfect time to buy Baby Morris her first outift - I can't believe I restrained myself for this long - and couldn't resist over the weekend when Deepa found the most adorable little pink dress at H&M. So I bought it...Um, adorable?

The store also had the cutest pink pleather bomber jacket. OMG, why did I not buy it? But, no worries, Deepa will return to H&M on my behalf and purchase it for me. That stuff is so inexpensive how can you NOT buy everything?

H&M has a teeny tiny maternity section, so I bought a few dresses and a top. My wardrobe for the next few months is looking better, which is a good thing because even my loosest pants aren't going to last much longer. I also sucked it up and ordered a prego swimsuit online (that's really what its called - "Prego Maternity Swimwear"). It hasn't arrived yet but I am crossing my fingers that its not hideous. I figured it'd be good to have a back up in case my old bikinis don't work when we go to Hawaii next month. Thanks to Jenny for motivating me to do it - and laughing hysterically about the "fat girl in the ugly swimsuit" at the pool :-) She's pregnant too so she's allowed. Oh and BTW - that photo is not of me.

I also wanted to remind all you party-poopers to guess my delivery date and time in the comments below. The winner gets a prize! So far we have:

August 28, early-early morning. 8lbs 4 oz
September 2, 11:11 am
September 4, mid afternoon. 7 lbs, 12 ounces.
September 9, early morning. 8lbs 3oz
September 9, 8:30 am

:)

3 comments:

  1. CUUUUUUUUUTE PINK DRESS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little pink dress!!! Can't wait to see your little princess wearing it;-) Oh yeah, be sure to update with pics of YOU in that Prego suit, hehe.

    Love ya, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! FANTABULOUS first outfit! :) Since you called out the party poopers, I'm making my/our guess now...the pressure. I really was going to, I promise!

    ReplyDelete