Friday, April 2, 2010

Some Gaming Action

Its Good Friday and eerily quiet in the office, so I decided to post another blog to make the afternoon go by a little quicker. Clearly I lied to all of you who I promised I wouldn't post more than once a week. Sorry. There I said it. Now read on...

Since my "Are we going to have a girl or boy" poll is clearly irrelevant now (thank you to the entire 11 of you who voted - but only 45% of you were right!), I thought it'd be entertainting to have another fun activity. In honor of the NCAA tournament, in which I have absolutely no interest, I thought, a pool!!

So here's how it will work: Leave a comment under this post predicting what day and time Baby Morris will be born. The person who's the closest wins.  I will figure out a good prize for the winner - I haven't gotten that far yet - but I will, I swear. Now isn't this fun?!

 Oh, and thanks to my dad, I now know what a turnip looks like -->






  


Next week she's the size of a bell pepper -->

Ha!

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter & remaining Passover. 

XOXO. N

8 comments:

  1. Memaw doesn't know how to post a comment so she asked me to post it for her: September 4th, mid afternoon. She even threw the weight in there: 7 lbs, 12 ounces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. August 28th, early-early morning. 8lbs 4 oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a turnip and gorgeous pepper!
    My guess is Thursday, September 2 at 11:11 am,
    (in honor of Memaw!)
    For my prize, I like the Nissan Leaf in green, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have known far too many people who deliver late with their first pregnancy, me inculded! My guess is September 9th, early morning. 8lbs 3oz;-)

    Christine Hawley

    ReplyDelete
  5. S says: September 9, 8:30 am

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was born on my due date so I am going with that! Sept 6th- morning. 7lbs5oz. So excited! -JOY

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're going with the euro-date format: 8-9-10 (dd-mm-yy)...and for consistency's sake, let's say 11am (hmmm, or should we make it pm??) Decisions. AM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah Jayne says Sept. 4th @ 6:30pm

    ReplyDelete