At least I didn't change the actual room that we are going to turn into the nursery. I started down that path on Saturday night but woke up Sunday morning realizing I was slightly insane.
So, now the colors are lime green (well, actually, "sprout", but thats a little like the whole turnip thing...) and white with light pink accents. We may or may not be using some chocolate furniture - thats still up in the air. Here's the "Kate" bedding I am loving from Serena and Lily (I think this company is a fan of Gossip Girl like me, although this week's episode was LAME):
And I think I am skipping the belly pics this week. I did the math - I'm 18 weeks, full term is 40 weeks, so that means I have 22 weeks of photos left. Thought that was a little excessive, so I will start posting pics every two weeks. Sorry to disappoint those of you who were looking forward to pointing at the screen and saying, "Oh yeah, she's definitely a big fatty now" :)
Hasta la próxima vez...
N

No comments:
Post a Comment