Baby Morris is the weight of a "large" mango this week (just over a pound), which is fitting because we leave for Hawaii this week for our last big trip before we become real, responsible parents! Don't count on me posting any pics in my Prego Swimwear, though. I am hoping a few of my pre-belly suits might still work. If not, the beachgoers better get used to me in my sexy black preggers tankini.
And no need to worry my friends, I did NOT change the nursery color scheme once again. All those blue paint samples were just for the ceiling. We're painting it a very light blue, like the sky. Get it? The bedding is still glorious white, pink and lime green.
Baby Morris received a Mother's Day gift from Aunt Deepa and Uncle Evan which is just way too adorable (see left). The baby girl clothes are starting to accumulate now - I couldn't resist it any longer and ordered two outfits from Juicy Couture. I am being very practical, though (haha) - since they are summer-y I ordered them in a size 6 - 12m. Ohh I can't wait til next May!
And of course, this week's belly pics. I may be a little more tan next time I put photos up, but I wouldn't put your money on it. I am a true believer in sunscreen, hats and umbrellas, especially after my little dermatology scare a few months ago.
Aloha!


Hope you have a ton of fun on your trip! You BETTER get some photos (and post them) of you in your prego suit, it's only right;-) You look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Chris