To be honest, I had a hard time coming up with something to write about this week. I have been reminded repeatedly that it's time for a new belly shot, but I just don't know what to say! The nursery construction is moseying along and apparently testing my patience, I had my glucose tolerance screen Monday and had to chug 50 ounces of gross orange syrupy tasting liquid, and we met with our future pediatrician who we really liked.
Speaking of pediatricians: did you know Kenny and I had the same pediatrician growing up, which is bizarre because we lived on completely opposite sides of town. Maybe one fateful afternoon in the waiting room we locked 3-year-old eyes (oh wait, 3-year-old and 2-year-old eyes) and fell in love right then and there...it just took us a few decades to meet again.
On that happy note, here's my belly pic for week 27- she's the weight of a head of cauliflower. Finally, something I am familiar with!


No comments:
Post a Comment